Trust is defined this way:
1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
When you’re talking about investing your money into a uniform program, a program that is the branding for your company it’s it’s important to trust the people that are providing that service. You need to know that the product is going to hold up through normal wear and tear, and not break down with the simplest of work. You also need to know that your brand or logo stands out and the most of diligence was used in making it. You also need to know that when you need product you’ll be able to get it without any lag time. It’s also important that the people that you’re dealing with are honest, and have your interest at heart. That’s where Master Uniform comes in.
- We Make The Uniforms – We use what specifications that your company desires and make it the way you want it made.
- We Decorate The Uniforms – After the product is made, we then decorate them to your expectations.
- We Stock The Uniforms – Next is an important step in the process. We know how important it is that you have access to your uniforms. Depending on your needs, we keep ample stock of each product.
- We build the Easy-Order website – You need to be able to order your products at will, so we set up an easy-order website to make that possible.
- We Pull The Orders – We personally pull your order, we don’t farm that job out to another company, we make sure that your order is what you’ve personally specified.
- We Pack The Orders – We then make sure that your package is shipped in a way that it gets to you in the same condition that it was in when we pulled it.
- We Ship Direct To Your Location – The final step in the process is shipping. If you need the product tomorrow, we get it to you tomorrow. If it’s not needed for a week, we get it to you then. What you need, you get.
We believe so much in our products and service that we don’t hold you to a contract. If at any time in the process you want to walk away you can. We believe that won’t happen though, because you’re going to like what you get from Master Brands.